An excellent companion to our culinary totes, the Trillium Clutch is perfect for taking your printed recipes on the go - whether you are putting the finishing touches on a dish at a dinner party or taking some favorite recipes for a getaway weekend at the cabin.
Let’s just say right up front that although it is designed to cleverly carry and display recipes and other notes, Trillium is also a fashionable everyday clutch, or a small purse to stash your essentials. Along with the included recipe booklet, it makes a perfect gift to offer a host.
· While you are cooking, the clutch acts like a recipe stand. Pop it up and tuck your recipe into the gorgeous leather strap for easy viewing as you finish your dish. It works for print-outs as well as the included recipe booklet.
· The leather strap also provides a way to securely carry the clutch when you are out and about.
· The interior of the clutch has 2 compartments to keep items organized.
· Leather closure strap with a solid brass button
· Designed to fit our recipe booklets, which are sold separately. See more on the booklets here.
· Trillium measures 10” long x 5 1/2” wide (in the closed position). The leather strap comfortably holds a 9” wide piece of paper or open booklet.
· For makers/crafters too - Trillium is ideal for carrying a little hand-stitching or jewelry project. Tuck your instructions behind the leather strap, grab your supplies out of the compartments and stitch or make wherever you are.